Friday, June 19, 2009

I think the time has come that I should start sharing or what we called uploading all the mental garbage on this social network…. I will try to share my thought cum metal garbage with you people ……. Which I hope many will mind…… I hope most of you have received that email of seventh largest army, fourth largest pool of engineers and scientist etc, I question what the hell is that great about having seventh largest army in the world…………, that was unable to defend its eastern part (1971), never gain a single inch from “so called enemy” and is fighting with mullahs, who they have created themselves and now unable to defeat them from last seven years, however it is possible that they might be at least seventh largest military business empire of the world( and ironically it was not mention in that email) , and what to do with the largest pool of so called scientist and engineers, that paint the south Korean missiles with flying “green colure” and name it Ghoree…….. And if you ask them to produce a needle……… u know the answer… its cheap to import it from china then to produce it? What to do with the fourth largest English speaking nation, who’s English is ……like mine a simple example ha ha ha.

I think I have already dug my grave too deep….. Or I might get a lucky break and the NGOs will shower dollars on me that this is the person we were searching for centuries Gods Know …… in case NGOs are interested… please feel free to contact ….. a good sum of money and I might become the human right activist for Gays …. Only thing you should know that being gay is not that bad in Pakistan, actually it’s depend which position you take as a gay, to understand this better please visit “Bunu”, or talk with some one with last name “Khan”….for further details ……

No comments: