Saturday, February 23, 2008

MY HOST COUNTRY MALAYSIA

I always find my self lucky despite all my weaknesses. I feel i was lucky to get in touch with a nice professor in Sarawak while trying to find a suitable university in Malaysia. The things got better when i find that the post graduate center staff of my university was also very cooperative. So some how i managed to reach UNIMAS(details will come later), and a new era of learning started. life now has a direction, a purpose and honorable mission.
I find Malayan people generally very friendly (most of them), but at the same time very easy going, i find food as the center of Malaysian social life, well supported by music and fun....... which is great. Malaya is multi ethnic like my country Pakistan but better in managing ethnic diversity then us. Malays as Muslims are more center of my interest to see how they are holding traditional Islam while adopting western style of living, so fa its good , but westernization of Malay Muslims beyond existing point will be disappointing.

No comments: